Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, easy and so good.
Make and share this Burrito recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef to brown. Drain if necessary. Add chopped onion and garlic and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in cumin and cook 1 minute.
- Add beans, broth and chillies and cook until beans are creamy and thickened, crushing beans with the back of a spoon about 20 minutes.
- Put into serving bowl and top with green onion.
- Serve with warmed tortillas, cheese, sour cream and salsa.