Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy dish for a busy day. Enjoy it with Spanish rice and refried beans. :-D
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Burritos a La Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- Put everything into crock, except for chicken and tortillas, and mix around.
- Then add chicken in and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Take chicken out and shred.
- Put back in and get all pieces moist.
- Put on table and let people serve themselves.
This was delicious! We served it on whole grain tortillas with some spanish rice and a salad. Nice, easy meal. My favorite kind! Kids even liked it!
For being so simple I really liked this I used light sour cream and made enchaladas and a salad good!