Served with a chilled garlic/sour cream sauce. Easy to make when you don't have time to marinate and want a tasty flank steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
for the sauce
for the steak
- 1In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients and blend. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2In another small bowl, combine the other ingredients for the steak (except the steak).
- 3Brush the steak ingredients on one side of the steak and broil 6 inches from the heat, for 10 minutes.
- 4Turn the steak over and brush the other side with the steak ingredients and broil 6-10 minutes longer, until done to your liking.
- 5Let meat stand for 5 minutes, after it is done, before thinly slicing the meat across the grain.
- 6Serve with the chilled sour cream sauce.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Flank Steak (no Marinade) Mexican Style
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.0
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.0 mg
- Sodium 414.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: