Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Served with a chilled garlic/sour cream sauce. Easy to make when you don't have time to marinate and want a tasty flank steak.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients and blend. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In another small bowl, combine the other ingredients for the steak (except the steak).
- Brush the steak ingredients on one side of the steak and broil 6 inches from the heat, for 10 minutes.
- Turn the steak over and brush the other side with the steak ingredients and broil 6-10 minutes longer, until done to your liking.
- Let meat stand for 5 minutes, after it is done, before thinly slicing the meat across the grain.
- Serve with the chilled sour cream sauce.