This is a fun recipe. It combines German and Mexican flavors. I use boughten guacamole, but you can use your favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill.
- 2Wrap tortillas in foil; set aside.
- 3In medium bowl, combine tomato, onion, cilantro and salt; mex well and set aside.
- 4Place brats on grill over medium heat.
- 5Cook 5 to 8 minutes or until brats are thoroughly heated, turning frequently.
- 6During last 3 minutes of cooking, place tortilla packet on grill; heat until warm, turning packet once.
- 7For each serving, stack 2 tortillas; place 1 brat on tortillas.
- 8Top with tomato mixture, guacamole and sour cream.
Browse Our Top German Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bratwurst Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (755 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.4
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 825.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: