Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and easy no-cook vegetarian dinner, perfect for weeknights. From Southern Living at Home. Leave off the sour cream and make it a healthy vegan meal!
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup ripe diced peeled avocado (about 1)
- 1⁄2 poblano chile, finely chopped (about 1/3, cup)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Combine sour cream and cumin in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Combine beans and next 7 ingredients in a bowl. Spoon equal amounts of black bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up, cut in half, and secure with wooden picks if necessary. Serve with sour cream mixture.
This was very tasty. I added some brown rice that had been cooked with cilantro, and it really added to the wrap. I didn't use any sour cream, as I'm a vegan, and it was still great. Thanks for the recipe!
Delicious and filling. That's quite a compliment from a guy like me who likes his meat. Be sure to drain the beans and tomatoes VERY thoroughly or it'll be really liquidy.
It was very good!