Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and easy no-cook vegetarian dinner, perfect for weeknights. From Southern Living at Home. Leave off the sour cream and make it a healthy vegan meal!
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup ripe diced peeled avocado (about 1)
- 1⁄2 poblano chile, finely chopped (about 1/3, cup)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Combine sour cream and cumin in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Combine beans and next 7 ingredients in a bowl. Spoon equal amounts of black bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up, cut in half, and secure with wooden picks if necessary. Serve with sour cream mixture.