Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Healthy, nutritious and delicious!
Make and share this Black Bean and Brown Rice Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl mash beans with grated onion.
- Stir in chiles, cilantro and chili powder.
- Spread tortillas out on counter and place equal amounts of the bean mixture on each one.
- Top with 1/4 cup of cooked brown rice.
- Fold in sides and roll tortilla to completely enclose contents.
- (this is easier if you heat the tortillas for a few seconds on each side on your stove burner) Place all 8 burritos, seam side down, in a sprayed or nonstick baking pan.
- Pour salsa evenly over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with shredded lowfat cheese and fat free sour cream.