Healthy, nutritious and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large mixing bowl mash beans with grated onion.
- 3Stir in chiles, cilantro and chili powder.
- 4Spread tortillas out on counter and place equal amounts of the bean mixture on each one.
- 5Top with 1/4 cup of cooked brown rice.
- 6Fold in sides and roll tortilla to completely enclose contents.
- 7(this is easier if you heat the tortillas for a few seconds on each side on your stove burner) Place all 8 burritos, seam side down, in a sprayed or nonstick baking pan.
- 8Pour salsa evenly over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 9Garnish with shredded lowfat cheese and fat free sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Brown Rice Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 660.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 10.0 g