Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my version of vegetarian chili. I am new to vegetarian lifestyle. I had been searching for a hearty chili without beef. This hits the spot!!! Hope you enjoy. *any feedback is appreciated*
- 1 (15 ounce) can Hunts tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fearn soya granules
- 1 (15 ounce) canbushes or off brand beans in chili sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) canbushes or off brand dark red kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 (1 ounce) packetmccormick's hot chili seasoning mix
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese (optional) or monterey jack pepper cheese (optional)
- In Medium pan mix:.
- 1 can Hunts tomato sauce 15 oz.
- 1/4 cup Fearn Soya Granules.
- 1 can Bushes Chili Beans in Hot Sauce.
- 1 can Bushes Dark Red Kidney Beans (Rinse and Drain).
- 1 can Green Giant MexiCorn (Rinse and Drain).
- 1 pack McCormick's Hot Chili Seasoning Mix.
- Heat for 30 minutes. Serve over hot dogs (Soy dogs or regular hotdogs), baked potatoes, with Ritz crackers or anywhere you like chili :).
- Sprinkle with cheese.