Chef #610018's Note:
This is my version of vegetarian chili. I am new to vegetarian lifestyle. I had been searching for a hearty chili without beef. This hits the spot!!! Hope you enjoy. *any feedback is appreciated*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can Hunts tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup fearn soya granules
- 1 (15 ounce) can bushes or off brand beans in chili sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can bushes or off brand dark red kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 (1 ounce) packet mccormick's hot chili seasoning mix
- 1In Medium pan mix:.
- 21 can Hunts tomato sauce 15 oz.
- 31/4 cup Fearn Soya Granules.
- 41 can Bushes Chili Beans in Hot Sauce.
- 51 can Bushes Dark Red Kidney Beans (Rinse and Drain).
- 61 can Green Giant MexiCorn (Rinse and Drain).
- 71 pack McCormick's Hot Chili Seasoning Mix.
- 8Heat for 30 minutes. Serve over hot dogs (Soy dogs or regular hotdogs), baked potatoes, with Ritz crackers or anywhere you like chili :).
- 9Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Vegetarian Chili!!!
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 756.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beans in chili sauce
chili seasoning mix