1/1 Photo of Beefy Layered Burrito Casserole
This casserole is very hearty and flavorful. I serve it with a dallop of sour cream on top. Great to make ahead and bake later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can nacho cheese soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 12 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (29 ounce) can corn, drained
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onion; drain. Return beef & onions to hot skillet off of heat and stir in rice, undiluted soup and taco seasoning. Mix together well.
- 3Lightly spray a lasagna pan/ 13" x 9" pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Line bottom of pan with 4 of the tortillas.
- 5Evenly cover tortillas with half of the meat/rice mixture, then 1/2 of the salsa, then sprinkle with half of the corn, half of the black beans and 1 cup of cheese.
- 6Cover again with 4 more of the tortillas and repeat these layers again.
- 7Finally, top with the last 4 remaining tortillas. Pour entire can of enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups cheese and cilantro.
- 8Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.
- 9Serve with a dallop of sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy Layered Burrito Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (538 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 938.1
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 126.0 mg
- Sodium 1781.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 49.9 g