ct in ut's Note:
I created this recipe to accommodate using all pantry ingredients. All of the fiber in the dip helps to keep appetites satisfied. Also I wanted to stay away from the traditional cheesy shortening filled Bean Dips. See a variation below.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour undrained garbanzos into a medium bowl.
- 2Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- 3Smash garbanzos with masher & add refried beans & mix.
- 4Cook 2 minutes more & smash & mix again.
- 5Add tomatoes & mix.
- 6Put dip into serving bowls & eat or let cool in fridge & eat later.
- 7Variation: Omit tomatoes & add 1TB garlic powder, 1TB lemon pepper & 1ts ground cumin.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean Dip - Pantry Friendly, Healthy & Easy
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 215.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g