We just ended up eating this one eve.. A conglomeration of who's cooking with a "not me" attitude!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat beans in microwave (approx 1 min.) Microwave or warm tortillas until soft.
- 2Stuff tortillas with beans and onion, add jalepeno and cheddar or squirt cheese (optional).
- 3Roll up and microwave until heated thru.
- 4Serve with chips and small jar of salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean Burritos/ Simple for Camping
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 939.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 14.9 g