1/6 Photos of Barbecued Salmon
2 hrs 12 mins
Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a zip-top plastic bag, combine first 3 ingredients (orange juice, lemon juice and salmon).
- 2Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 3Remove fish from bag, discard marinade.
- 4In a small bowl, combine next 6 ingredients (sugar, chili powder, lemon zest, cumin, salt and cinnamon).
- 5Place fillets in the mixture and marinade longer or you can baste the fish with the sauce.
- 6Place fillets on grill on medium-high heat and cover with grill lid.
- 7Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- 8Serve with lemon slice, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 307.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of