Prep time includes marinating time.
Make and share this Barbecued Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- In a zip-top plastic bag, combine first 3 ingredients (orange juice, lemon juice and salmon).
- Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove fish from bag, discard marinade.
- In a small bowl, combine next 6 ingredients (sugar, chili powder, lemon zest, cumin, salt and cinnamon).
- Place fillets in the mixture and marinade longer or you can baste the fish with the sauce.
- Place fillets on grill on medium-high heat and cover with grill lid.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Serve with lemon slice, if desired.