Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
I have been making these for years. Great for a get together of any kind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash jalapenos. Steam them in vegtable steamer until bright green, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from steamer and lay out on paper towels to cool slightly.
- 2Mix the rest of the ingredients together in medium bowl.
- 3Using rubber gloves, slice the jalapenos on one side from top of stem to bottom of pepper. Remove seeds and set peppers aside.
- 4Once the are all deseeded, stuff the peppers with filling. Fill them up -- don't be shy.
- 5Place them in a baking dish (filling side up) and bake at 325F for 25-30 minutes.
- 6These will be hot on the inside so let them sit for a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbara's Super Stuffed Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.6
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 229.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 7.8 g