1/2 Photos of Baked Veggie Tex Mex Burritos
Lori Mama's Note:
I like this recipe for it's simplicity. Modified to suit tastes from "What's Cooking" seen on the "W" network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2In large saute pan over medium heat.
- 3saute vegetables in the salad dressing until just cooked.
- 4add salsa and heat through.
- 5add 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- 6stir until melted.
- 7lay tortillas on flat surface.
- 8divide veg mixture among them.
- 9fold each into burritos.
- 10Place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 11sprinkle remaining cheese over.
- 12bake for 15-20 min or until just crisp.
- 13Add toppings of your choice.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Veggie Tex Mex Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.8
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 1188.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 18.8 g