1 hr 30 mins
I love this recipe because it's very simple to prepare and cook and is a hit at the dinner table. From my experience the best kind of bacon is to use the "center cut" type, it's more meat than fat and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Wrap chicken breast in a slice or two of bacon depending on size of breast vs. size of bacon.
- 3Place wrapped chicken breast onto a non-stick oven safe baking sheet/dish.
- 4Cook until completely done, usually takes about an hour, hour and a half.
- 5When chicken breast lack about 20 mins from being done, you can start preparing the chipotle sauce.
- 6Combine chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, (you may only want to use a couple of them as these little guys can be quite potent, add to taste), with sour cream and milk, blend in the blender until there are little to no chunks left of the peppers.
- 7Once you have this blended together add to a small sauce pan and simmer on low to medium heat and add the 2 cube of chicken bullion for flavor.
- 8Add salt and pepper as desired.
- 9To Serve: Place chicken on plate and pour chipotle sauce on top. Also works greats as an appetizer at parties, cut chicken into small bite size pieces and serve sauce in a bowl.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon With Chipotle Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1079.8
- Calories from Fat 846
- Total Fat 94.0 g
- Saturated Fat 34.2 g
- Cholesterol 215.7 mg
- Sodium 1923.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 50.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo