Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Torta de aguacate y queso fresco.
Make and share this Avocado and Queso Fresco Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small sandwich baguette
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 1 ounce queso fresco
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili sauce (usually comes in a small can with a pull-tab lid)
- Stir together the mayo and the chipotle sauce. I like to make a larger batch and store it in the mayo jar for later use.
- Cut the baguette in half and spread both sides with chipotle mayo.
- Slice avocado and the queso fresco and place on the baguette.
- Toast in a sandwich press, or grill on the stove for about 5 minutes.