1/1 Photo of Avocado and Queso Fresco Sandwich
Torta de aguacate y queso fresco.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the mayo and the chipotle sauce. I like to make a larger batch and store it in the mayo jar for later use.
- 2Cut the baguette in half and spread both sides with chipotle mayo.
- 3Slice avocado and the queso fresco and place on the baguette.
- 4Toast in a sandwich press, or grill on the stove for about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado and Queso Fresco Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 994.9
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 1838.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 159.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chili sauce