This is my favorite treat from those tiny stands. Its super easy, I hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Take the corn and pull the husks back being careful not to remove them.
- 3Under cold running water take off the fibers from the corn and rinse the husks and cob well.
- 4If you would like you can butter the corn at this time, but it just adds calories, and i think it tastes great without it.
- 5Pull the husks back over the cleaned corn so they look as they did before you cleaned them.
- 6Wrap each corn in foil and place in the middle of your oven, directly on the rack.
- 7After 30 minutes the corn should be roasted and done. let cool.
- 8Then all you need to do is slather on enough mayo, chili powder, and lemon pepper to your taste and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Authentic Mexican Roasted Corn on the Cob
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 168.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: