1/1 Photo of Amazing Chicken Enchiladas
4 hrs 20 mins
Sweet Tooth #3's Note:
These are both healthy and delicious. Although they do take some time t prepare they are worth it and the aroma of the crock pot chicken is wonderful. If you like spicy mexican food then this is for you!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (12 ounce) can verde enchilada sauce
- 4 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1Put chicken breasts in crock pot with 1/2 onion and 1/2 red bell pepper.
- 2Let cook until done (usually about 3 or 4 hours).
- 3Saute olive oil with 2/3 cup minced onion and minced garlic until soft.
- 4Add chopped carrots, red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper and saute 10 minutes.
- 5Add can of green chilis, lemon juice, and spices and let cook for 5 minutes.
- 6Shred chicken and add in veggie mix with 1/2 can enchilada sauce.
- 7Place chicken in tortillas and roll and then place in casserole dish.
- 8Top with enchilada sauce, cheese, and salsa.
- 9Cook for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.2
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 1620.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 28.2 g