1/5 Photos of Agasajos (Mexican Hot Chocolate)
I think I got this from the Urban Peasant website. It is soooo good to make on a snowy night while curled up with another warm body and a movie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium-sized pot, mix all the ingredients but the chocolate.
- 2Bring to a boil and reduce to medium.
- 3If you aren't a big spice person, remove the chili and cinnamon stick.
- 4If you like things hot, leave them in.
- 5Let it simmer for a few minutes, then add the chocolate.
- 6With a whisk, combine the chocolate, then strain out the floaty things and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Agasajos (Mexican Hot Chocolate)
Serving Size: 1 (571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.8
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 253.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of