Delicious with tortilla strips
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon taco bell home originals taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup taco bell thick n' chunky salsa
- 1 cup canned black beans
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1Mix cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Add seasoning mix, mixing until well blended.
- 3Spread on bottom of 9” pie plate.
- 4Layer remaining ingredients over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate.
- 5Serve with chips.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7 Layer Mexican Dip
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.7
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 969.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese