C. Duncan's Note:
A fresh Mexican appetizer--great for parties! I have been making this for years & I am expected to make it for EVERY party during the summer months!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer #1: Spread the entire can of refried beans on a dinner-sized plate/platter.
- 2Layer #2: Mash the avocados with a little fresh lime juice & salt to taste. Spread avocado evenly over refried beans.
- 3Layer #3: Mix the taco xeasoning into the container of sour cream. Spread this evenly over the avocado layer.
- 4Layer #4: Chopped green onion.
- 5Layer #5: Sliced black olives.
- 6Layer #6: Chopped tomatoes--I like to remove the seeds before chopping so it does not turn into 7-Layer Soup.
- 7Layer #7: Freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- 8Serve with Nacho Chips--I like to get the nacho chips from a local Mexican restaurant.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7-Layer Mexican Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 123.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g