Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fresh Mexican appetizer--great for parties! I have been making this for years & I am expected to make it for EVERY party during the summer months!
- Layer #1: Spread the entire can of refried beans on a dinner-sized plate/platter.
- Layer #2: Mash the avocados with a little fresh lime juice & salt to taste. Spread avocado evenly over refried beans.
- Layer #3: Mix the taco xeasoning into the container of sour cream. Spread this evenly over the avocado layer.
- Layer #4: Chopped green onion.
- Layer #5: Sliced black olives.
- Layer #6: Chopped tomatoes--I like to remove the seeds before chopping so it does not turn into 7-Layer Soup.
- Layer #7: Freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Serve with Nacho Chips--I like to get the nacho chips from a local Mexican restaurant.
This appetizer is easy to prepare & is always a crowd pleaser!